Main Dish


Do Not Hotlink
(save your pic(s) and upload them to your image hosting eg: photobucket, imageschack)
Repost With Full Credit
Click the Image to enlarge
Strictly No Re-Editing Pics
(pics from fansite eg: kyustory, pheromin)
if there is any link that didn't work please tell me


I will have final exams from Jan 26 till feb 9, so I think I can't update my blog everyday.. thank you very much for visiting my blog ^ ^

Thursday, January 21, 2010

210110 SS501 Park JungMin “Picked up the cigarette thrown away by Choi JaeSung and kept it”

Read Main Dish First
Please Do Not Hotlink and Repost with Full Credit
click the image to enlarge

from : oppalicious
credit: www.newsen.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com



SS501 Park JungMin revealed that he picked up and kept the cigarette thrown away by actor Choi JaeSung.

Park JungMin revealed an incident during SBS ‘Intimate Note 3’ in the corner ‘Close Friends Regardless of Age’ to be broadcast on 22-Jan, that prior to his debut, he picked up and kept the cigarette from Choi JaeSung.

Park JungMin confessed “It was very amusing as it was the first time to see an entertainer, I picked up and kept the cigarette that Choi JaeSung smoked and thrown away. In addition, he said “Recently I re-discovered that cigarette again and I threw it away because it was dirty” which aroused a round of laughter.

Broadcast is on 22-Jan, 9.55pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment