Main Dish


Do Not Hotlink
(save your pic(s) and upload them to your image hosting eg: photobucket, imageschack)
Repost With Full Credit
Click the Image to enlarge
Strictly No Re-Editing Pics
(pics from fansite eg: kyustory, pheromin)
if there is any link that didn't work please tell me


I will have final exams from Jan 26 till feb 9, so I think I can't update my blog everyday.. thank you very much for visiting my blog ^ ^

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SS501 Kim Kyu Jong

Read Main Dish First
Please Do Not Hotlink and Repost with Full Credit
click the image to enlarge

from : oppalicious
credit: HeStory

I'm not sure where and when this picture was taken.
You know, that's kyu and leader didn't back together with other member from Jeju island.
hmm, I think this was taken at airport when he back to seoul


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment