Main Dish


Do Not Hotlink
(save your pic(s) and upload them to your image hosting eg: photobucket, imageschack)
Repost With Full Credit
Click the Image to enlarge
Strictly No Re-Editing Pics
(pics from fansite eg: kyustory, pheromin)
if there is any link that didn't work please tell me


I will have final exams from Jan 26 till feb 9, so I think I can't update my blog everyday.. thank you very much for visiting my blog ^ ^

Monday, October 12, 2009

501 FORUM
PJM Int Photobucket World


501 BLOG
Photobucket Photobucket


OTHER



If you are interested in becoming affiliates with me, please do the following.

Please know that I will visit all of my affiliates sites so please remember to add my button as well.

My Button

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Blog URL : http://triplepeas.blogspot.com/
Img URL : http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6423/blink01.gif

Some basic rules in order to apply as affiliate:
- Though I'm not that strict on the size of your button/logo/icons, it’s just best of you provide is with a small version. Say…..avatar size. 100x100
- Do not steal others affiliate button,create your own.
- Your site/blog/forum must be active and related to SS501/DSP/K-Pop.

Some form u should fill:
Name of Site/Forum/Blog:
Website URL:
K-Pop Artist that your blog/site/forum supports:
Button Image URL (88x31):



Your Name
Your Email Address
Subject
Message
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]


0 comments:

Post a Comment