Main Dish


Do Not Hotlink
(save your pic(s) and upload them to your image hosting eg: photobucket, imageschack)
Repost With Full Credit
Click the Image to enlarge
Strictly No Re-Editing Pics
(pics from fansite eg: kyustory, pheromin)
if there is any link that didn't work please tell me


I will have final exams from Jan 26 till feb 9, so I think I can't update my blog everyday.. thank you very much for visiting my blog ^ ^

Monday, October 12, 2009

SS501's message to Japan Fans

Credit: Japan Hallyu Pia + (chinese translation) samanth@Magic0606 + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit.

SS501: The concert stage was not only for the five of us, but it was the stage of all our fans and us.

Hyung Joon: I remembered when we first debut in Japan, our goal was to hold a concert in Bodukan. During that time Bodukan was our dream, now it was fulfilled. Following by this, there will be a bigger goal, but currently it is not decided yet.

Jung Min: The significance concert in Japan Bodukan made me very touched. To Japan fans, I wish to stay in Japan, I hope this could be fulfilled.

Hyun Joong: During that day, a lot of fans had attended our concert, I was very delighted. During our absence in Japan, I was very worried, but the fans' loud applauses and supports made me had more confidence.

Young Saeng: From the past till now, I am proud to be able to perform on Japan's stage, moreover, holding a concert at such a big stage at Japan Bodukan. In addition, so many fans had attended, I am really thankful to everybody.

Kyu Jong: The official performance was very successful but there are some charming actions which you have not seen, wish we will meet again soon, thank you for your support!

Hyun Joong: I remembered when we first sang in Japan, even Korean fans do not know how to sing yet, but Japan fans could sing along with us. It was really unbelieable and I was extremely happy during that time!

Young Saeng: Same for me. The first debut with Japan fans was always in my memories. The song composed specially for fans, was really created after discussion among 5 of us and it contains many meaningful lyrics.

Kyu Jong: I had always remembered the sing along session together with fans in the concert. This was the scene which I like the most since the concert was not only for 5 of us. The contrary scene was most disliked, because that would let us had the feeling that the stage was only for 5 of us. Thank you Japan fans, all of you had did well. Thank you.

Jung Min: I was most relaxed when on stage (Smile)
Hyung Joon: I felt the same too! (Smile)

Hyung Joon: The schedule for our Asia Tour Concert this time is Korea, Japan, after that China, HongKong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore. At the moment, the album is scheduled to be released in September. (It has already way past the date but we are glad that the Mini album would be released next Tuesday!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment