Main Dish


Do Not Hotlink
(save your pic(s) and upload them to your image hosting eg: photobucket, imageschack)
Repost With Full Credit
Click the Image to enlarge
Strictly No Re-Editing Pics
(pics from fansite eg: kyustory, pheromin)
if there is any link that didn't work please tell me


I will have final exams from Jan 26 till feb 9, so I think I can't update my blog everyday.. thank you very much for visiting my blog ^ ^

Friday, August 28, 2009

SBS Enviromental Variety "MomSoShilChun"

SBS Enviromental Variety "MomSoShilChun" Premieres 14-Sep at 6.30 pm

Credits : SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

**MomShoShilChun literally translates to “putting it in action personally” but I don’t know if there’s an official English translation of the title, so I’ll go with the romanised title for now.

Hello ^^

I am the writer for SBS environmental variety ‘MomSoShilChun’
Which will start broadcasting on 14-Sep (Mondays, 6.30pm)

There will be 4 very pretty boys MC for our program!

(Curious? ^^ Super Junior ShinDong! SS501 Kim HyungJoon! Fly to the Sky Brian! 2AM JoKwon!)

Finding the home personally, this program requires these young pretty boys to explore the environmentally friendly habits through missions. ^^

Like I have mentioned above, this program will start airing on 14-Sep~

Every Monday at 6.30pm! Please support ^^


photo :


more pics, click to enlarge

New Filming Pictures
credit : kimhyungjun.kr, naver, nate+cyworld, soompi's ss501 thread+imageshack+sunnyskys*


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment